A collaboration between WIFTV, Cineworks and DOC BC, the FILM AND MEDIA SHOWCASE is a monthly member screening featuring works by members of the three organizations. Taking place in Cineworks Studio at 1131 Howe Street, the showcase will be held on the last Wednesday evening of each month from 7-10pm.
Each screening will include a screening, a question and answer session with the creators, and time for networking. This initiative will provide working filmmakers an opportunity to share their creations with other practitioners in a forum created for discovery, discussion and inspiration.
- Members of more than one organization may submit through only one of their organizations.
- To be eligible to submit through DOC BC, you must be a member of DOC BC at the time of submission and at the time of the screening, and you must be available to attend the screening and to participate in a Q&A session.
- We are looking for shorts (under 12 minutes) and feature films
How to submit you work:
- Please submit your works to firstname.lastname@example.org and write “Film and Media Showcase Submission” in the subject line
- You may submit more than one project
- Please provide a synopsis and an online screener link (if available)
Please note: If your work is selected, you must deliver a copy to Cineworks at 1131 Howe St., two days prior to the screening for a tech check. Screening formats include: DVD, Blu-Ray or H.264 1080p file (.mp4, .mov or .avi).
Thank you for your submissions!