The future of documentary and factual programming takes the stage at the Co-Production Challenge.
New documentaries have the chance to launch to international acclaim at MIPDoc.Producers can pitch the most adventurous and inspiring documentary programmes they have developed to a jury of the industry’s top commission editors in front of an audience of influential broadcasters, producers and distributors. Submit your content to be recognised by the international documentary community.
The Challenge Winner will receive:
- Editorial coverage during MIPDoc 2011 and in the Realscreen Magazine post-show issue
- A one-on-one meeting with a jury member during the event
- Free entry to MIPDoc 2012
- Free submission of their winning programme to the MIPDoc 2012 digital library
- 2-day pass to the 2012 Realscreen Summit, in Washington D.C.
- 1-year subscription to Realscreen Magazine
For more details and to download the application, visit miptv’s website.