DOC BC AGM & Holiday Party
Join DOC BC on Wednesday, December 7th, 2016 for its annual end of year celebration!
We will review this year’s highlights and welcome the new Board of Directors while enjoying drinks and snacks. If you are a DOC BC member you’re invited to attend the AGM, which starts at 7:00pm sharp. The party starts at 8:00pm.
We would love to hear our members’ feedback and look forward to another year of work in support of BC’s independent documentary community. Let’s celebrate together!
Wednesday, December 7, 2016
The Shebeen Whisk(e)y House (210 Carrall St)
AGM starts at 7pm, Party starts at 8:30pm
Call for Nominations for the DOC BC Board of Directors
Are you an active DOC BC member who regularly attends our events and workshops? Are you interested in engaging in discussions about DOC and the Canadian media landscape? If yes, consider deepening your involvement with the documentary community by joining the DOC BC Board of Directors!
- Attend events and workshops for free
- Have a say in the topics we cover
- Networking opportunities
- Give back to your community
- Regular attendance at monthly 2 hour meetings
- Participate in development and creation of events and workshops
- Promote DOC BC events and workshops on your social networks
- Engage in internal discussions with DOC on national programs and direction
We encourage new ideas for events and workshops and we welcome a hands-on approach in executing them. We are looking for a diversity of voices and experiences to represent our BC community, so don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org.